14.8.08

Spread the Sparkle Product Reviews

Crafty Chica isle at Michael'sI've been thinking lately that I might start doing some product reviews on my blog, since I do love me some craft products, it seems like the logical next step. Low and behold, my buddy Krissi has already beat me to the punch. And boy am I glad she did!

Krissi got a sneak peak at the Crafty Chica line of products back in March, during the last Crafty Chica cruise (Lucky!). Krissi was sweet enough to save me half a tube of pink glitter (Frida's Fuschia, to be exact). I've been hording it like mad but now that the products have been released to the public, I can go buy some more (whew)! Maybe I should order a truckload? The Sunset Pink is looking pretty appealing too...

Krissi gives an in-depth review of just about all the Crafty Chica products over on her blog. Be sure to check out both Part 1 AND Part 2!

Then, if you live in Sacramento (or the surrounding area) please, please join us on Friday, August 22, 6 – 8 p.m. for the Spread the Sparkle Tour at the Michael's on Truxel. I want Kathy (a.k.a. the Crafty Chica) to know what a cool and crafty town Sacramento is!

Photo courtesy of Krissi Sandvik

2 comments:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

I love these crafty new products and my friend Kim and I are going to be at the Michael's event for sure. I saw it on her website. Can't wait.

Krissi's Stitchery said...

Wow! Thanks for the pimpage! I am going to do part 3 (and maybe 4?) after Friday when Kathy visits!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!