11.8.08

Spool Jewelry

Inspired by Missy's spool dolls, I decided to do a little vintage spool crafting myself.

100_4817

100_4820

100_4829


I also picked up some terrific supplies this weekend, including brightly-colored vintage buttons. Vintage button rings are in your future! I have also been experimentin' with resin (made a few boo-boos but I know what to fix for next time), plus some soldered pendants and jewelry incorporating embroidery...all to come! For now, you can pick up one of my vintage spool necklaces in my Etsy shop.

Speaking of Etsy, we've got some brand-new limited edition kits up in the Pimp Stitch Etsy shop, just in time for the holidays!

PS Holiday Kits


Get 'em while they're hot!

1 comments:

missyballance said...

Those necklaces are SOOO cute! I love what you did with them!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!