31.7.08

Some links to check out...

Spool Dolls


I'm running a little bit behind on this but I wanted to tell you about the spool doll tutorial over on Lauren's blog. Missy was nice enough to play hostess and show us how to make these babies. Aren't they adorable?

If you are in more of a networking/ marketing mood, you should also go check out the Guest Blog at Indie Fixx: Special Topics in Calamity Business by Jennifer Perkins - Free Marketing. Jennifer tell us all about email signatures, blogging, Twitter, email newsletters, and more. I highly suggest you check it out if you are a small business owner. And don't forget, Jennifer's new book The Naughty Secretary Club: The Working Girl's Guide to Handmade Jewelry comes out next week but you can order it online right NOW. I can't wait for my copy and I'm promising a big, fat review.

Thanks for stoppin' by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!