22.7.08

Pattern Release Day at PS!

Yes, it's that time again...we're all releasing new patterns this week over at Pimp Stitch.

Birds of a Feather


My first pattern is called Birds of a Feather and I was going for a couple of birds with a retro flare. I would have liked to stitch more of the designs for show, but alas, I had a crazy busy weekend that included a company picnic, a trip to Leatherby's Creamery with a couple of old friends, and lots of shopping.

Indie Wedding Embroidery PatternBack to my embroidery pattern collections, my second set of designs is called the Indie Wedding Collection. I have to give Missy credit for this one - the "happy bells" were her idea! My thought behind the engagement ring design was that it would look cute stitched onto a handmade ring pillow (the one carried by a pint-sized ring bearer). The "Do Not Disturb" would make a terrific little banner for the husband and bride to be — tell them to hang it on the door when they want a little privacy! These designs would also make a nice hand-stitched card or invitation if you are so inclined.

Indie Wedding Pattern


The other girls have some super adorable patterns to boot so you gotta go check it out. I hear Tamie has something for knitters, Lauren's got some yummy baked goods, and Missy's got a little something from one of my favorite childhood fairy tales. And stay tuned because we're going to have some kits available on Etsy real soon!

1 comments:

Handmade Dork said...

I love your new patterns. I have a special place in my heart for birdies!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!