22.7.08

Let them eat cake

Sugarcube Society


The buttons pictured above were designed by Kate Dana; crafter, scooter enthusiastic, and graphic designer extroidinaire (wow, that was a mouth full). The buttons were designed exclusively for the Sugarcube Society Etsy Shop.

ALL PROCEEDS (after etsy fees) from this shop WILL GO TO JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation). You can learn more about this disease and how it affects children and adults a like by visiting www.jdrf.org.

Sugarcube Society


I've already checked it out and made my contribution by shopping (generous of me, no?)! I snagged me this super-cute pair of nautical octopi (did I spell that right?) earrings, that were so generously donated by Rain of Rain's Embellisments. I will wear them on my lobes proudly!

If you're interested in donating a handmade item for the shop, please contact Melody at handmade.luck [!at] yahoo.com

1 comments:

Handmade Dork said...

Thanks so much, Aims!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!