25.6.08

Craftaluma - this Sunday!

Now that it's here, I am disappointed I didn't apply for the Craftaluma show. I really wanted to do it but it's such a crazy month with birthdays and weddings and all that I just couldn't commit myself. I definitely hope to go check it out though! And you should too because my very talented friend, Rain, will be there pimpin' her amazing jewelry.

craftaluma

Petaluma Craft Mafia's show, CRAFTALUMA,
this Sunday June 29th! At Petaluma Veteran's Hall
(1094 Petaluma Boulevard South, Petaluma CA 94952).
Doors open at NOON. $1.00 admission. Free swag bags to early arrivals!
Raffle tickets are available for a gift drawing!
Please come out and help support Indie Crafters!!!
Please also remember to stop by the ATM to get some ca$h
because that's the most convenient form of payment for vendors.

Please stop by to see Miss Rain and tell her Peptogirl sent ya!

1 comments:

Rain said...

I'm so bummed you're not participating! Hopefully, I'll see you there! Thank You SO MUCH for pimping out me & the show! ;)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!