18.6.08

Another Social Networking Addiction

As if there weren't enough social networking sites to get addicted to, I've found one more! It's called Polyvore and it's kind of the grown up version of playing with Barbies. After you create a profile, you can add photos of your favorite clothing and accessories then mix and match to create outfits. I added photos of my jewelry and then created outfits to go with them.











Um, yeah...I told you I was addicted. Jennifer Perkins recently hosted a Polyvore contest on her Naughty Secretary Club blog, so you might want to head over there and see what sort of outfits people came up with using her jewelry designs.

See you in a few weeks when you come up for air!

P.S.) This is a great marketing tool so if you have an indie business, you can think of your time spent on Polyvore as time well spent! And after a days hard work, you just might want to treat yourself to a new pair of shoes. Or three. Oh, and don't forget to add me as a contact!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh, I would wear every outfit!!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!