12.6.08

Amuse it - or lose it!

So, you've probably heard me mention once or twice that Amuse is my all-time favorite rubber stamp company, right? Well, it just so happens that Amuse is having a big stamp extravaganza July 7-13, coming to a store near you! It's called A*muse*a*Palooza (cute name, huh?). And to kick it off, they are doing all kinds of fun things on A*muse*a*Palooza blog, www.amuseapalooza.typepad.com, including contests and giveaways. How awesome is that?!

Amuse-a-Palooza


You can find a location near you on the A*muse*a*Palooza website. I'll be celebrating with Stephanie at the Paper Garden, where they'll be offering classes and week-long {FREE} make & takes.

Even if you don't have a location near you where you can celebrate in-person, you can still celebrate online. Just head on over to the A*muse*a*Palooza website and register for the chance to win all kinds of fabulous prizes. And don't forget to tell 'em Peptogirl sent you cause you could win me some awesome prizes too. *wink *wink.

And, finally, I'll leave you with a little sampling of things I've made with my Amuse stamps!

Things I've Made Using My Amuse Stamps


What are you waiting for? Go register now!

1 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

Your A Muse creations are fabulous!!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!