28.5.08

Weekly Pimp Stitch Update!

i heart pimpstich.com
(drawing by Missy Ballance)


Pimp TurtleExciting news, there is a new designer on the Pimp Stitch blog today, and chances are, you already know her. It's duh...duh...ta...duh...Tamie Snow! Check out her turtle (left)! I am seriously going to have to get my butt in gear to keep up with these girls. I am also super-excited because Tamie has a crochet pattern book coming out real soon (August). Stay tuned for details on when and where you can get yourself a signed copy! Or, if you are like me and don't want to risk your local bookstore selling out, you can pre-order on Amazon.

Tiny Yarn Animals: Amigurumi Friends to Make and Enjoy (Paperback)


One last thing, I finished my very first Pimp Stitch project! I still need to brush up on my embroidery skills, but I think the design is pretty dang cute.

Mac & Cheese Bag


Can you digg it?

4 comments:

goody-goody said...

I can seriously dig it. It's goudalicious, baby.

roxycraft said...

Woohoo!

roxycraft said...

Woohoo!

Pink Petunia Designs said...

I totally dig it! Your skills are great! I need to bust out the old embroidery hoop and floss and get busy. I think its been about ten years or so.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!