22.5.08

Weekly Pimp Stitch Update

Pimp StitchWell I'm a day late (and a dollar short for that matter because I spent my wad at Paper Garden yesterday - thanks A LOT Missy) but better late than never, right? I wanted to tell you that there's a brand-new interview up on the Pimp Stitch blog - this one with Lauren of goody-goody!

Pimp Lauren


Isn't she a doll? And a hoot to boot, so don't forget to check out her blog.

A little update on Pimp Stitch designer, Missy Ballance, if you haven't heard, she's teaching classes over at the Paper Garden. And if you really haven't heard there where the heck have you been?! Well, you'd better hurry up and sign up for one of her classes because there's only TWO left and one is THIS Friday night! You can check out the class schedule on the Paper Garden website. And while you are there, you should check out the new stamps sets that came straight from Japan. They are super-cute (think Japanese craft book style) and there's only a limited amount so once they are gone, they're gone (that's how I got suckered in)!

I find it oddly funny that my social commitments have all become things like cupcake parties, and luncheons and antiquing with the girls, and taking stamp classes on a Friday night. Is that what being almost 30 does to a girl? Well, I rather like it so as long as I can hold off on having afternoon tea with the Daughters of the American Revolution for awhile, we're all good, right? That was a Gilmore Girls reference in case you didn't catch on.

...but I digress...what I'm really trying to say is that you outta check out
Pimp Stitch NOW so you can stay informed of the latest happenings. Then when EVERYBODY else starts talking about it, you can brag that you were a supporter of Pimp Stitch from the beginning, before it was "cool." What am I saying? We've always been cool.

1 comments:

roxycraft said...

Thanks Amy!!
I love the combo graphic you made of lauren's pic and her design...so cool!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!