29.5.08

Want to keep your stitch hand strong, but you don't know how to embroider?

No worries! Needlenthread.com has some terrific video tutorials that will have you stitching like a pro in no time. After watching several embroidery videos on YouTube, I have determined that these are the best! You can actually see the needle going into the fabric and where it comes out. See the video below for how to do a backstitch.



For more video tutorials, visit the Video Library of Stitches. I suggest you go learn now so you'll be ready to start some serious stitchin' once Pimp Stitch opens and our patterns are available.

Keep your stitch hand strong!

1 comments:

Krissi's Stitchery said...

AWESOME! I haven't embroidered since I was 12 (that was a really long time ago) so the videos should really help catch me up. I'm looking forward to the patterns!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!