8.5.08

Keepin' your stitch hand strong

Drum roll please...I am proud to announce a brand-new project, something totally different from anything I or Peptogirl (my alter ego) has done before...Pimp Stitch! I have had the exciting opportunity to collaborate on this project, along with some other talented ladies that you know...but I don't need to tell you about that, you can check it out for yourself! The very first designer profile features the beautiful and talented Missy Ballance of Crafty Carnival and Mohair Circus.

Pimp Stitch

cheese&macPimp Stitch is your source for the coolest sewing and embroidery patterns around. While you're waiting for the site to launch, you can keep in-the-know by visiting the Pimp Stitch blog. Stay tuned for designer profiles, free pattern giveaways, contests, and more!

Get ready to "keep your stitch hand strong."
www.pimpstitch.com

P.S.)I should mention that the image above is a little sample of one of my embroidery patterns that will be available for purchase this Summer. I know it's teeny-tiny (we don't want anyone trying to print it out before it's ready) but it says "You are the cheese to my macaroni" - how cute is that?! I see a new set of embroidered kitchen towels in my future...how about you?!

2 comments:

Missy Ballance said...

OMG! How cute is your lil macaroni and cheese! I could see it on a baby onsie too! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
And p.s. The boyfriend I made was just totally neglected... not shared with anyone. LOL! I was too tired to take funny pics like I had planned! And your baz biz pics are AWESOME!!

goody-goody said...

Amy! Your mac-n-cheese is bleepin' adorable! I want to eat them. In a nice, non-threatening way. Awesome...now I need to get my butt in gear and work on some designs, too!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!