28.4.08

zzzzz....Bazaar Bizarre & Maker Faire...

I'd like to apologize in advance for being a bad blogger this week! As most of you probably know, allergy season is in full swing (really there is no time of year that is not allergy season for me). Therefore, I am in kind of an allergy-medicine-induced comma! Ugh. And it's kind of a lose-lose situation because I can't get much work done if I'm sneezing and I can't get much work done if I'm asleep with my head on my keyboard (though it does leave a nice pretty design on my face)! On top of that, I'm not satisfied with bringing my product leftovers to Bazaar Bizarre so I've been busy working on a whole new batch of products to bring. Which is actually pretty exciting for me because I haven't done any hard-core crafting in awhile.

I just wanted to take a moment to remind you to come visit me this coming weekend! If you've never been to Maker Faire, you should come because it'll be an amazing weekend! And if you have been then I don't need to tell you twice!


Saturday May 3rd, 10am-6pm
Sunday May 4th, 10am - 5pm

Bazaar Bizarre & Maker Faire SF
San Mateo Fairgrounds

Check out the other vendors here and here.

Now that I've told you all about Maker Faire, I think I need to put my head down for a bit. I can feel the Benedryl kicking in...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!