22.4.08

Want to craft with me?

I know you do! But I am normally a lone crafter so if you want to watch Peptogirl as she works her magic, you had better be at Sacramento's Night of the Crafters - tonight!

Tonight & every 4th Tuesday (except December)
6:30pm-9pm
Side Show Studios
5635 Freeport Blvd. 6

Join us for an adults only, drama-free craft night. Admission is free, but bring your own crafts and supplies. Items not "required," but welcome:
* newspaper (to cover tables)
* chair (there's a limited supply)
* extra supplies or trinkets to trade or add to the community supply box
* a buck or two for the donation jar
* nametag (or bring your fancy pants one)

I'll be making some button necklaces and sweater chains so that I have something to bring to Baz Biz!

Holy cow - I just realized I haven't told you how this weekend's craft events went yet...hold on...be right back...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!