15.4.08

McMartin Reality Show Photos

On Saturday, I did the Park Your Art event in Midtown at McMartin Reality. I made some sales and had a blast! I shared a space with Lauren of Goody-Goody (formerly Speckled Hen). It got a little dicey at one point when we almost had a parade march through our booth. And the fire-dancers on the other side nearly caught our tent on fire! Haha, I'm just kidding about that...not the fire-dancers (they did exist) but the almost catching our tent on fire. That didn't really happen.

I got some new (and cheap!) displays so you can check out my new set up!


McMartin Reality Second Saturday 4/12/08

McMartin Reality Second Saturday 4/12/08

McMartin Reality Second Saturday 4/12/08

McMartin Reality Second Saturday 4/12/08

McMartin Reality Second Saturday 4/12/08

McMartin Reality Second Saturday 4/12/08

Score! Lauren found some earrings that she needed so I gladly took the little owly on the right as payment.

McMartin Reality Second Saturday 4/12/08
Yummy white sauce chicken enchiladas that Lauren brought. Rice and margaritas too! Best meal I've ever had at a craft show, that's for sure!

McMartin Reality Second Saturday 4/12/08

Sophia from Simply Strands got her margarita too! That's not water in there...

View more photos of this event on my Flickr.

2 comments:

goody-goody said...

Yay! I had fun, too. Just remember: stop, drop and roll. Next time I'll see if I can find a fire extinguisher to bring, too. :)

Krissi's Stitchery said...

Amy, I LOVE the uniform look of your table -- it is so easy to view all of your products the way you set things up!

Sorry I missed it!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!