14.4.08

Friends of Peptogirl

Peptogirl is busy sleeping at the moment, but she would like to update you on the big news of some of her friends...

Missy's card making class

Missy will be teaching some classes over at the Paper Garden. For those of you who don't know, the Paper Garden is the most-awesomest paper/rubber-stamp store I have ever seen. This store is truely a rubber-stamper's dream!

Missy designs stamps for Amuse and they are so super-cute, I end up buying just about every design she makes. I remind myself that I probably should buy some other people's designs too since we do a lot of the same shows and I'm afraid my paper goodies look too similar to hers! On the other hand, Missy once said I will probably single-handedly put both her girls through college. LOL. So maybe she won't mind TOO much.

Here's what you need to do to sign up for a class:
Call Stephanie and sign up for a class now!!
916-48-paper
Each Class will feature 6 DIFFERENT cards/projects!!

April 18th - 6p-8p $35
May 23rd - 6p-8p $35
June 13th - 5p - 7p $35

I plan to take either the May or June class seeing as I'm all booked up in April.

Missy's card


Here is a sample card, but go visit Missy's blog for more sneek peaks!

In other news, Lauren of Speckled Hen is now Lauren of Goody-Goody! So be sure to hop on over to her brand-new blog and say hi! She's got some really great tutorials and giveaways planned.

Goody-Goody dolls


Stay tuned for photos from this weekend, which include my new displays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!