25.3.08

We are no longer slaves to sub-standard glitter...

So, a couple of my crafty homegirls (Krissi and Yoli) recently returned from the Crafty Chica cruise, which I am totally jealous of. I know, I know, you are still in shock that I used the word "homegirls" so I'll give you a minute to stop laughing....ok, over it yet? As I was saying, Krissi and Yoli just recently returned from the cruise and I've enjoyed reading their blogs and seeing cruise photos. I am particularly envious of all of the gorgous glitter that they got to use. And, wow, think of how sparkly that ship must have been when they were done. And I bet there's still some specks of glitter left. I wonder if they have a designated ship just for crafty cruises so that they don't have to explain the glitter to their other guests? lol.

The real point to this post is to tell you how excited I am about the new line of Crafty Chica craft supplies. It's glitter like you've never seen it before!

Here's a copy of the ad that will appear in Bust magazine. They even got a few other craft-celebrities in on the fun.

Bust Crafty Chica Ad


Now all we gotta do is wait 'til Summer!

3 comments:

Miss Krissi's Fiber Arts said...

Girlie, there was glitter a-swirlin' around us in CLOUDS! By the end of the cruise, the ship looked like a Family Circus cartoon with "where Billy went" IN GLITTER!

I just know the next people using our "conference" room left with sparkly butts.

Of course, you'll come with us next year, yes?

Sacred Snatch said...

For real, glitter was everywhere! All we had to do was follow the trail! I still find glitter in my shoes! lol.

Yes girly, you have to come next year fo sho, Homegirl

Pink Petunia Designs said...

I love her website. She is not only a super-talented artist she has some rockin products that take the cake!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!