24.3.08

I made someone's day!

you make my dayMissy gave me the "You Make My Day" award which is totally sweet because she always makes my day! The rules for the "You Make My Day" award are to award it to those whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Awww...thanks, Missy! This is my absolutely favorite way to get tagged too, because I don't actually have to do anything except pass it on!

Well, since Missy has been tagged already and she tagged a few of my buddies...I'm sure I can still come up with 5 girls that light up my bloggy life!

First there's Melissa who makes amazing sewn and wood creations. Then there's Debie who is into all sorts of crafts (I also enjoy her funny stories). I have to award Stacy who has over-come some rough stuff this year and I absolutely love her vintage button rings and knitted hats. I also would like to award Krissi, as I am enjoying seeing her organize her new studio (I think she has more fabric than most fabric stores)! And finally, Yoli because she's finally made it to blogland and she's got some hilarious stories to tell about crafting and about being a woman in general.

Thank you, ladies! You make my day!

4 comments:

Sacred Snatch said...

Awwwwwwwwww Shucksters Amy!
Looks like you just made my day too.

When I grow up, I want my blog to be just like yours!

Have a great day!

Yoli

Miss Krissi's Fiber Arts said...

Well gosh and golly! This is an awesome idea and it just goes to show why I adore you and Missy so!

Melissa H said...

aww thanks :) I'll pass along the love over at my place!

Pink Petunia Designs said...

ooooh, thank you, thank you! I will pass it on to some very deserving bloggers! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!