19.2.08

Winner Winner Chicken Diner!

Ok, so I said I would draw do the drawing for the 300th post winner on SUNDAY but apparently I forgot that I wrote that (I do that a lot) and I didn't actually get around to doing the drawing until today. I let Darryl draw the name from a pretty leopard print gift bag - and he chose Ms. Amy! How fitting, since we share the same name and she's a member of the Atlanta Craft Mafia.

Here's a photo of the goodies she gets, once I get her address!

300th Post Goodies

300th Post Goodies


And finally, we have another big winner today - it's me! I got two crafty packages in the mail today.

First, my February Sampler came!


February 2008 Sampler
Can't wait to frame this print, from Art Ghost!

February 2008 Sampler

February 2008 Sampler

February 2008 Sampler

February 2008 Sampler

February 2008 Sampler
Love this hand screened kitty patch by www.velvetklaw.com!

February 2008 Sampler

I hit the jackpot with this crocheted necklace by Ezra's Cousin! (To see who all the other goodies came from, please visit the Sampler website!

And I also got a belated Christmas gift from my friend Irene, who is currently teaching in China. I didn't think to take photos until i put half of the items away but I got pictures of most of the crafty stuff:


Gifts from China!

Gifts from China!

Gifts from China!

5 comments:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Hey Amy,
I love all your stuff from the sampler. I was in Starbucks on Greenback the other day and checked out the bulletin board and saw your peptogirl card on there. Did you make some of the magnets? I told my husband, "Hey, I know her."

Peptogirl said...

lol. no, i didn't leave any magnets there but i have left some at Starbucks before! lol. i've only been to that SB a couple of times because my parents live over there...but i always leave try to leave a business card behind!

Ms. Amy said...

Omigosh, I'm so excited that I won; I never win. lol. Also, I seriously heart your blog.

Crafty Chica said...

VIVA to multi-culti crafting!!!

Anonymous said...

Want more buttons? :) Your "56 DIY Interviews with crafters" book is on its way. Very cute book. You might have to lend it to me again sometimes. I <3 the slice of cupcake purse! Any cute ideas for making a cupcake themed card that's not birthday related? Like another occasion? I have no birthdays coming up soon but I have all this cupcake stuff! :) Keep up the wonderful, creative dedication to your blog and crafts! :) <3 ya!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!