27.2.08

This is one doodle that can't be undid, homeskillet

I watched Napoleon Dynamite when I got home from work last night. I was feeling tired and lazy and didn't want to do much of anything so I popped in the DVD. That movie still makes me laugh. It just goes to show that sometimes the underdog wins. Sometimes. It's happened to me a few times...

Speaking of Napoleon Dynamite, please tell me you've seen Juno? I am in love with that movie. I don't know what it is, but the characters are so quirky and real. Like that girl, Katrina who smells like soup. Her whole house smalls like soup. Tell me you didn't go to school with that kid.

Anyway, I was cruising some of my fav blogs, and noticed that Coma Girl has this nifty little Juno widget on her blog, so I am stealing it. Here you go. Enjoy.

1 comments:

Sacred Snatch said...

Mmmmkay, I think I am the only chica on earth who has not seen that movie!

I feel Gyped!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!