25.2.08

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

On Friday night, I had a belated birthday celebration with long time friends, Christina and Gabe. First we went for pizza and then Christina and I convinced Gabe and to go roller skating with us. It was definitely and experience! I don't think any of us will be rushing back (unless they have adult skate night). We had kids whizzing around us in every direction, probably pointing and laughing at the "old people trying to skate" but we were too busy trying not to fall to notice. After skating, it was back to Christina's house so I could learn to play guitar hero. It didn't take long before I asked if I could just watch. How many times do I have to tell you people, there's no musical talent here (or coordination for that matter)?! Arg......Just be glad we didn't do karaoke.

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


And so I leave you with a photo of three old people crammed into a photo booth on roller skates. Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Sacred Snatch said...

Super cute!
Hey girl, I am gonna link your page on my blog. I am starting to blog outside of myspace. (yay) I have a long way to go, but I hope to make my blog swanky like yours.

By the way, I won't be at the March 7th meeting. I will be cruising with some Crafty Chicas.

Besos,
Yoli

Peptogirl said...

I am SO jealous!!!

missy said...

Happy belated birthday! Skating sounds sooo fun! I want to rent the rink for Bryan's 40th... just cause that's what 40 year olds did in high school... not that I would know! LOLOLOL!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....and...HAHAHAHAHAHA. That picture makes me laugh! It's lik e nostalgia and fun in one picture (well, actually, 4!)! Isn't it sad that I have to use a proxy like freebypass.net to leave comments and read your blog? Its like your blog is CIA material or something. LOL. OOOH, Amy's bad, I'm telling! JK. I think crafty blogs shouldn't require a proxy. It's lame.I admire your dedication to your blog and keeping it updated! I got too lazy with mine...

Take care,
Irene

Christina said...

LOL!!

:]

fun times for sure! matt and i want to go on a date to the roller rink. he used to be quite good. lol.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!