19.2.08

All Things Cupcake

I got a write-up on the ALL Things Cupcake blog (or rather, my cupcake flags did)!

Cupcake Flags by Peptogirl


Due to the shortage of cute cupcake toppers available locally, I decided to start making and selling my own little creations. My first set of toppers are the super simple paper cupcake flags (pictured above) and availale in my Etsy shop.

I was pleasantly surprised when I found the post about my toppers on the ALL Things Cupcake blog. I was also pleasantly surprised to find this mutli-contributor blog because, of course, it's right up my alley!

Cupcake Beanie
A couple of my favorite products featured are the cupcake beanie by Roseberry Creek Designs (why don't they make these in my size?!!)

Cupcake TimerAnd then there's the cupcake kitchen timer that I've been eyeing for awhile now.

Besides great cupcake related products, ALL Things Cupcake is a great resource for cupcake recipes and all the latest cupcake news & gossip. Go check them out!

3 comments:

Melissa H said...

what a fun new item for your shop!

craftaddictconfessional said...

Such sweet little flags! I do love your cupcake-y goodness.

monica_s_4 said...

http://www.neffheadwear.com/08/?p=203&genderID=10

Here's a link to a cupcake beanie for adults! :) Just ordered one myself.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!