7.1.08

Valentine's Paper Crafts

The new year is here and I'm almost done organizing so I finally have time for a little crafting. Here are some rubber-stamped tags that I made for the February Sampler:

Gift tags for the February 2008 Sampler


Gift tags for the February 2008 Sampler


I bought the stamps with my Christmas money, over at the best rubber-stamp and paper store ever - the Paper Garden. Most of the stamps are made by Amuse, my all-time favorite rubber-stamp company. And Missy is the luckiest crafter ever because she gets to design for them! The adorable cupcakes and envelope above are both her designs.

I am also going to show you a photo that I took off Stephanie's blog (Stephanie is the super-nice, super-helpful owner of the Paper Garden). She decorated Peppermint Patties with paper punches and rubber-stamps for Valentine's Day (Missy also designed the monster and heart guy stamps):

Valentine Crafts


See her instructions here:
http://papergardenboutique.typepad.com/let_your_creativity_grow/2008/01/happy-2008.html

And if you aren't local and can't visit the Paper Garden (I feel sad for you), but you can purchase some of the stamps used above on the Amuse web site.

And no, I don't get commission from any of the mentioned above - I just REALLY REALLY like them!

FINALLY,

Because the Christmas money that I spent came from my Grams - and because she also gave me a pretty Martha Stewart paper punch (see below), I made her this card:

Card for my Grams


I think I'm actually on-time for a holiday for once!

2 comments:

linda said...

Hi there,

These are SUPER cute! Thanks for sharing your A Muse creations on your blog!

Linda
A Muse

missy said...

aaahhh... Super cute! I wish I could have joined you at the paper garden. It's my fav place to deposit my money too! LOL! The Tags are ADORABLE!!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!