9.1.08

for women who’d rather work for themselves, than work for the man

I just came across this terrific site - IndieBizChicks.com. I am really starting to think about things like marketing and press releases. I am ready to get serious in 2008! I know a lot of other crafters have the same goal, but it's difficult to know where to begin. IndieBizChicks.com provides you with articles like "Writing Copy For the Internet" and "How Emotion Plays a Factor in Buying." There's also a weekly podcast that features interviews with successful business owners and some great tips on running a successful craft business. What are you waiting for? Check it out!

1 comments:

Marilyn said...

I have been thinking about this a lot more too. Thank you so much for posting this link!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!