17.12.07

Bazaar Bizarre SF

Bazaar Bizarre was amazing. I rode to SF with Missy and Jessica. We got lost on the way there and arrived just about 10 minutes before the start of the show. Yikes! You can read more about that on Missy's blog though. We set up just before the crowd got to our tables and it didn't stop until it was nearly time to leave. It was a lot of fun and very well planned and well attended! I was disappointed that I didn't get to talk with the other vendors more, but there is always next year!

Bazaar Bizarre San Francisco 2007

Check out more photos on my Flickr!

This is my final show of the year (whew!) and I don't have any shows planned for the new year as of yet. I am wiped out - not just me but my inventory also! It's a good thing. Now I'm ready to sit back, relax, drink some hot cocoa, and craft.

I also received some wonderful handmade gifts this weekend so stay tuned for more about those!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!