28.11.07

Happy 300th Post!

cupcake buttonHappy blogging everyone - it's my 300th post! Wow, that's a lot of posts. Below are a few of my favorite blog moments. SWEET!




I have met SO many great people (especially other crafters)through blogging - and I've read a lot of really great blogs (check the sidebar on the right for just a few of my favorites).

That said, I think it's time to hand out some prizes! Leave me a comment with a memory of your favorite handmade & homebaked post and in one week (Thursday, December 6th), I'll do a drawing for 3 fabulous prizes! The grand prize will be the latest issue of Adorn magazine along with a few other random goodies. The two runner-up prizes will be a set of 4 Peptogirl 1" buttons with my new button designs (see one of the new designs at top, left)! So if you aren't an avid reader, you'd better start skimming. I want to hear all about which blog post is your favorite and why!

Finally, PLEASE PLEASE don't forget to mark your calendars for IndieSacramento THIS Saturday!

IndieSacramento


Stop by the Peptogirl Industries booth THIS Saturday. If you mention my blog, I'll give you a free 1" button. Hope to see you all there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!