15.11.07

Get Made Holiday Recap

The Sacramento Craft Mafia's Get Made Holiday show has come and gone. It was a great opportunity to get yourself in the holiday spirit, with holiday tunes, hot cocoa and baked goods, and lots of holiday shopping opportunities.

Our SCM ornament fundraiser:
100_2038


Kate Dana (a.k.a Crazy Kukaru) showing the goods:
100_2036

100_1909

Kate Dana and I shared a booth, by the way:
100_1911

And a crooked picture of my necklace board:
100_1910

Claire's hot cocoa that looked more like marshmallow soup:
100_2029

And I can't miss this opportunity to plug my SCM buddy, Evie (see her booth below)! Common' now, cats & dogs need a little Xmas love too, right? Get some pet-a-rific gifts at www.eviesark.etsy.com.
100_1985

There's lots more photos on my Flickr and you can also see my post on the Sacramento Craft Mafia blog.

1 comments:

Claire said...

geez, claire needs to get her nails done. Mmmm that hot cocoa wa s goood, too.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!