29.10.07

Other books I'm reading...

Craft, Inc.: Turn Your Creative Hobby into a Business by Meg Mateo Ilasco
This is a great book if you are looking to start your own craft business. The book is inspiration, including interviews with successful crafters. It also has a lot of helpful information and puts a "hip" spin on crafting. A must-have for the business-minded crafter!


The Crafter Culture Handbook by Amy Spencer
This book is filled with all kinds of great project ideas from well-know crafters. I will be using this book as inspiration for this year's handmade Christmas gifts!


Material World: Home Decor Projects for the Fabric Obsessed by Cat Wei
I don't own this one but I want to! No more sewing books for me until I actually start using the sewing books I have. But still, this book looks like it's filled with fun projects. Check out the podcast and free pattern (Heartfelt Toaster Cozy) links on CRAFT for more info.

1 comments:

Felicia said...

I've read Craft, Inc. Its pretty good.

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!