27.9.07

Owl Swap

A big thanks to Missy for hosting the owl swap! I know I haven't been blogging as much lately but I just had to take a time out from my busy schedule to show you a little owly cuteness. Ironically, I bought the most adorable metal owl trivets from a guy on Craigslist this week. Only $6 for 5 vintage owl trivets! Who-ho! I can't wait to hang them on the wall in my kitchen!

Oh, right - back to the owl swap. Wow, I do have crafter ADD, don't I?

As a reminder, my partner was Sarah of A Small Fox in a Big World.

Photos of the owly goodness that I recieved. Plus vintage rickrack & buttons - Oh My!


100_1436

100_1434


And I REALLY hope that she like what I sent her:


100_1460
A simple necklace with vintage owl charm

100_1455
A colorful bracelet with the cutest lucite owl beads

100_1447
A charm bracelet with pink lucite owl beads (please excuse the arm hair and freckles!)

100_1456
I didn't get a chance to make anything with these cute handkerchiefs but my partner can sew. I'm sure she'll come up with something cute to make with them! P.S.) You can find these at Walmart ;)

100_1464
And lastly, I couldn't resist drawing on the package.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Sanna F said...

So many fun and cute things I found here in your blog!
I will definately come back for more inspiration : )

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!