25.9.07

Hey Pretty Cupcake, The Sampler & Jennicakes

Hey Pretty Cupcake


There's a new interview up on the Sampler site! Vanessa of Hey Pretty Cupcake was interviewed by Jennicakes. Spreaking of Jennicakes, she's got a pretty awswome blog of her own (www.jennicakes.com/blog/)! But back to Vanessa of Hey Pretty Cupcake (please excuse me, I have crafter ADD today), you can read her interview on the Sampler site: www.homeofthesampler.com/interviews. You can also meet Vanessa in person at IndieSacramento.

1 comments:

sarah said...

I got my owl swap package today and I LOVE IT! I put the pink bracelet on immediately. Thank you so much! As soon as I get my camera battery replaced, I'll make a post about it. Did you get your package? I hope you like it. I feel like I got a better gift than you!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!