11.9.07

Handmade Parade

Wow, I have a show a month planned until the new year - actually I have 3 potential shows in December. Yikes! I am tempted to sign up for more but I keep reminding myself that I already have more projects than I can handle.

One show I just would not miss, is this Fall's Handmade Parade. It's going to be bigger and better than ever at it's new location (the Coffee Garden).

Handmade Parade Fall 07


And if you are coming from out of town, be sure to stay in one of Sacramento's quaint little bed & breakfasts because you can get up early to go antiquing the very next day at the Sacramento Antique Faire.

Visit the Handmade Parade blog for more info. Hope to see you this October 13th!

1 comments:

Christina said...

keep reminding me and i'll come and show some love and support. :]

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!