20.8.07

Work in Progress

I just wanted to say a quick hello and let you all know that I'm super-busy with lots of projects so I'm taking a little bloggy leave of absence for a bit. Don't worry - I'll be back soon!

For now, here's a quick update of projects I'm working on:

owl swapMissy is holding an Owl Swap on her Crafty Carnival blog. I am such a sucker for owls, I could not pass this one up! I've already got tons of ideas about what I want to make.

SOBO
I am swearing off craft shows for awhile - well, at least until Saturday, September 8th, when the next Sellout Buyout happens! Since Fools Foundation is temporarily closed, this quarter's Sellout Buyout will happen at a new location. Plans are still being finalized so stay tuned for details.

I'm also getting ready for the next Handmade Parade, which is going to be even bigger and better this time around. Mark your calendars - October 13th! I will be doing a simple beading class and will be selling vintage bead kits for only $8! I'm calling it the "Make your own dang jewelry!" kit.
Handmade Parade


Lastly, and my most exciting news is that I have partnered with Olivia to bring you Olipom online! The site will be ready to launch in the next couple of weeks then you can buy all the hella cool vintage and indie designer goods you want!

Olipom


Please be patient and stay tuned!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hey, Amy, you won stuff in my 100-post drawing! I need your addy to send it to you, though ...

Christina said...

yay! so exciting! congrats on pairing up with olipom :D

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!