10.8.07

Mr. Funky and Listmania

Mister Funky BookI met Narumi (of Mister Funky) in person at Bazaar Bizarre in San Francisco. She is a sweet person and her creations are oh-so-cute. So when I saw her new book Mr. Funky's Super Crochet Wonderful on the shelves while browsing through my local book store, I couldn't help but pick up a copy. I don't know how to crochet yet but the projects are so darn cute that they make me want to learn. I have been told (by a friend who crochets) that the drawings of the patterns are very helpful! I think my all-time favorite project in this book is the crocheted water bottle holder.

listmaniaOn other note, while I try to keep up on my crafty book reviews, I sometimes get behind or forget to write about some really great books. This is why I created a Listmaia list on Amazon. So, if you are ever looking for a good craft book, just visit my blog, scroll down a bit and look for the Listmania graphic on the right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!