19.7.07

Table Toss

Someday I plan to get married and like just about every girl, I've been dreaming and planning about that day for awhile. One thing I was stuck on is that I wanted to do the food myself. I want a big buffet of picnic type foods, nothing that really requires the expense of a caterer. On the other hand, I want fancy decorations and a sort of formal atmosphere - formal yet untraditional I suppose. Yet fancy place settings require someone to clean up the mess afterwards. Paper plates are okay but not in the slightest bit formal. Until now. I just discovered Table Toss!

Table Toss

Table Toss

Now the only place that you can get these online is Plum Party and as you can see a 4-pack of placemats at $18 will banish your budget before you can say "I do." On the other hand, I bet a crafty gal like me could whip some of these up in a flash - all you need are some fancy papers and ribbon and you can dress up your paper plates, napkins, and cutlery in no time! P.S.) I'm diggin' that pink knife and fork in the first photo. But does anyone know where to get a scalloped edge paper punch big enough to cut out a placemat?

Wedding plans done...now all I need is a groom!

1 comments:

missy said...

You're so funny! These are really really cute! And I do happen to know that Stephanie at the paper garden had a scalloped cutter about that big, and you could easily make them on that cutter :) You just have to buy the paper there. So is there something you're not telling us... yet :)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!