16.7.07

Stop, Shop & Stroll with the Sacramento Craft Mafia

Another successful event has come and gone. Stop, Shop & Stroll was a blast! The music was great, the vendors were amazing, and I drank WAY too much coffee.

Here is a photo of my booth:

100_0977.JPG

I am still in the process of uploading pictures, but the other photos I took can be viewed on the Sacramento Craft Mafia's Flickr:
flickr.com/photos/sacramentocraftmafia/tags/stopshopandstroll/

My next event will be a private "Grown & Sexy" party at Yoli's house this Friday night. She is going to have all kinds of women-friendly vendors from henna tatoos to chair message to caterers (a chocolate fountain was promised) and lots of yummy adult drinks. If you live in the Sacramento area and are interested in attending, please shoot me an email.

1 comments:

Felicia said...

Glad it was successful for you :)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!