2.7.07

Sampler Time

When I went to check the mail today, I got a wonderful surprise. My Sampler had arrived!

000_0809

And my favs (of what I received in my personal Sampler) are:

000_0817

1. Pretty in Punk striped arm-warmer pattern from Chronicle Books and Knit Head.

2. Recipe cards from Nut and Bee - they have a MOUSE making PANCAKES on them!!! I love it!

3. Lick Me All Over bath soak by Shebas Secrets

4. Purse brooch from Emotional Baggage

5. "let's eat!" mini sticker set from Orange Pop (website in the works)

Lastly, the June/July 2006 issue of BUST Magazine. It just so happens that I have already discovered Bust and already have this issue. Anyone want a free copy of Bust? Leave me a comment and I'll draw a winner next week!

5 comments:

katydiddy said...

I just contributed to the August Sampler. Can't wait for it to come out & see my partner's in crime!

Raesha D said...

OOOH!!! I finally got a 3 month sub and I can't wait for it to arrive:):) Maybe today XX (fingers crossed)

Melissa Haworth said...

Hey, I've been wondering about Bust magazine, I'm up for a drawing ;) BTW, also got Bend the Rules sewing and love it! Great book!

Christina said...

cool deal!! :)

Jennifer Perkins - Naughty Secretary Club said...

Thanks for my new polka dot button earrings that arrived in my Sampler!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!