13.7.07

I Like You

I've been meaning to write a review of this book for ages. It's I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence by Amy Sedaris.

I honestly wasn't sure if this book was worth buying at first but I had an Amazon gift certificate burning a whole in my virtual pocket so I decided to give it a try - and I'm glad that I did!

Amy Sedaris Book


You will get several laughs out of this book if nothing else. Amy Sedaris has filled her book full of kitchy imagery and strange humor. Oh - and there's tons of recipes, hospitality advice, and craft projects to boot! If you love to entertain then you NEED this book. An added bonus - Amy Sedaris' cupcakes are the BEST. She takes the cake over Martha anyday!

I don't know what else to say, so I'll leave you with a collage of what to expect:


Amy Sedaris Book


Enjoy!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was wondering about this book. I saw her on Martha, I had never heard of her. She was really entertaining and she had lots of jokes Marth Stewart did not even get!!! LOL I am gonna ck this book out. Thanks

katydiddy said...

I LOVE her brother David's books! They are the funniest stories I have ever read. I've been wanting to get her book for awhile.

Felicia said...

This looks like a book I'll have to check out :)

Christina said...

i love amy sedaris. looks like a cute book!

Celia Pleete said...

This is a great and really useful book - it's my new cooking and entertaining bible! Plus - her chapter on rabbits is useful, as I have two.
Long live Amy! :)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!