16.7.07

Fred Flare's Next Big Thing (Repost from Adorn Blog)

I'm lazy so I think I'm just going to copy and paste below! Linda from Adorn blogged about something I've been meaning to write about for awhile - Fred Flare's Next Big Thing Contest! Plus, I think it's funny that she blogged about my 3 favorite items. Great minds think alike, right? I'm not telling who I voted for...but I'll give you a hint - she's a fellow mafista!

Repost below:

We’re all big fans of Fred Flare, purveyors of cuteness. But their annual call for entries contest, The Next Big Thing really takes the cake! Each year Keith and Chris put out a call to indie crafters to submit their designs for the contest, and the winning items are sold in the store. This year is bigger and better than ever. We love them all! Here are some of our favorites:




An adorable Sleepy Dog Wrist Cushion by B-Bii and Me.




A Fairy Tale Wrist Clutch from Kookii:Kooky.




And a DIY Charm Bracelet Kit from chunky jewelry expert, Jennifer Perkins of Naughty Secretary Club.


Photos courtesy of Fred Flare


And, you can vote for your favorite designer up until July 13th. The winner will get an extra $1000 to top off their sales. What are you waiting for? -Linda Permann

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!