9.6.07

Cupcake Swap Goodness

The cupcake swap is over and most swappers have posted their photos so it's time to see what sort of cupcake goodness the entrants have cooked up!

Below is just a sampling, you'll have to check out the Flickr group to see the rest of the yummy treasures!

Cupcake apron! Cucake Swap 4 swap
Cupcake goodies from Debbi cupcake fun Chocolate, notions, coffee, cupcake goodies & handmade cards

P.S.) You can view of a list of the cupcake swappers and their blogs on this post. There are way too many to list again!

Now to show you how my own personal swap turned out! I got all this good stuff from my partner Casie. You can view her blog over at www.lonestarcasiesrandomroundup.blogspot.com.

100_0714

My favorite item is the cute-as-a-cupcake potholder. I hung it up on the wall in my kitchen immediately after opening my package.

100_0708

And here's what I sent her:

100_0683

The clown cupcake toppers are a tad silly, but they were fun and easy to make. If anyone is interested, maybe I will post a tutorial!

100_0689

And my favorite, the cupcake pin-cushion!

100_0681

Okay, no more photos for now cause my cute-o-meter is going through the roof! Yay to swaps and making new friends!

Thank you to everyone who participated!

1 comments:

Jammy said...

Thanks so much for hosting this cupcake swap. I had a ton of fun creating stuff for my partner, and thanks for letting us rookie's join in.

=)
Jenn

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!