9.5.07

Where did all my readers go?

Hello? Is anyone out there? There must not be anyone out there cause if there was you would have signed up for my cupcake swap.


Items should be mostly handmade, but putting together a "kit" with handmade touches counts too! Please keep a spending limit of under $15.

Email me with your name, web site and/or blog, and your mailing address if you are interested in participating. The sign up cut off date is May 15th. After May 15th, I will email you the name of your partner and you can start swappin! Swap gifts should be mailed out by June 1st.

Well, here's a little test to see if anyone besides my mom is still reading my blog (Hi, Mom)! Comment me and in one week (Wednesday, May 18) I will put all the names of all the people who commented me into a hat and I'll draw a winner. And the winner gets...

This wonderfully amazing Summer issue of Adorn magazine. Best issue of Adorn EVER!


But don't even THINK about making that button necklace because I have dibs! I own all the buttons in the whole wide world and you can't have them! So get your comment on people. And sign up for my cupcake swap cause your hurtin' my feelings. Poo.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Amy! I didn't sign up for the cupcake swap before because I thought I'd be totally burned out after HP, but I'm feeling itchy for some craftin! I'll email you with the info right now...

Claire said...

I'll swap! I loooove cupcakes! You know where to find me ;)

Megan Udell said...

Ooh, I'd be way into a cupcake swap, good idea! And it was way cool seeing you at the Handmade Parade!

Melissa Haworth said...

I don't think I'm a very good swapper person so I didn't sign up for that (but I'm coveting your adorn mag :)

saraeden said...

wow what a great looking mag , im so jealous we dont have anything that good in the u.k. !!!!

i have signed up for the cupcake swap ... it will be my first !!!

Felicia said...

I can't join the swap cause I'm on a diet! But it does look wonderful :)

Felicia
http://fluffyflowers.typepad.com/

missyballance said...

You got me in for the swap right? And now I've been going all over town to find that crafter's companion book! You are such the queen of craft books! I wanna win! LOL!

KARA said...

Oh wow your blog is amazing, I love cupcakes, oh and a free draw, this is great.
Kara
xx

shabbychicshar said...

I just discovered your blog and added you to my favorite lists. check mine out also. I need to start blogging more and get involved!

www.scarlettoharry.blogspot.com

creativerelief said...

I just found your lovely blog...and this will be my first swap. Should be fun!

shannon said...

I just found your blog from a link at Crafty Carnival. I would love to participate in the swap if it's not too late.

jeanetta said...

i want in the drawing please and i cant wait for this whole cupcake swap!!!! it makes me giddy!

Amy said...

Ok, I am too late to get in on the swap...but I would love to be in the drawing...love your blog!

Amy

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!