16.5.07

This is swap is out of control!

Update: The CUPCAKE SWAP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. Thanks to all that signed up!
*****************************************************************************
Cupcake SwapThanks to everyone who blogged about my cupcake swap, I received emails from a whopping 22 swappers! What did I get myself into?! There's just one problem - it's 22 swappers not including myself so I need one more or I'll be stuck without a partner! Any takers? Going once...going twice...? The first person to email me gets in and after that the cupcake swap is cut off.

On another note, I made a little boo-boo on a previous post.

Comment me and in one week (Wednesday, May 18) I will put all the names of all the people who commented me into a hat and I'll draw a winner.


Well, today would be one week from my previous post but it's only the 16th! Yikes. So I'm going to extend this invitation until Friday. My bad!

2 comments:

Jammy said...

awww...I'm too late for the swap :(
but not for the entry! YAY =)

Jenn

http://thewinemakerswife.blogs.com/ said...

I'll swap!!!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!