30.5.07

Now featuring one of my favorite Baz Biz vendors, Mister Funky!

Sorry you haven't heard from me much lately. I am still recovering from Baz Biz, plus I somehow managed to break our internet last week (don't ask). But today I'm back into the swing of things are ready to share!

Mister Funky

I had the pleasure of meeting Narumi and her adorable handmade amigurumi dolls at Baz Biz. Narumi had the most adorable amigurumi owls, plus crocheted water bottle holders, scarves, hats, and more!

Check them out for yourself at
www.misterfunky.com

1 comments:

missyballance said...

oooh... she did have the cutest stuff! And I really loved her elephants and water bottle holders too. Damn my budget!
p.s. change your comments prefrence to allow anonymous so we can pimp our typepad accts! LOL!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!