22.5.07

Maker Faire Demo: How to make your own iron-on patches

Here's incredibly nervous me, doing my iron-on demo at Maker Faire! I think the whole headset/ overhead mirror were a little un-nerving. Actually, the worst part was that I had un-packed my iron for a last minute project at home and it never made it's way to the faire with me. And I didn't even know until about 10 minutes before the demo! Ack! Thank goodness for the mini Clover iron that saved my life. Whew!

Photos taken by Craft blogger, Natalie Zee Drieu (www.flickr.com/photos/natzee/).


makerdemo4

makerdemo5

makerdemo2

makerdemo3

makerdemo1

3 comments:

missyballance said...

I love it! And btw, I tagged you :) Check out my blog for details.
http://missyballance.typepad.com/crafty_carnival/2007/05/tagged_yay.html

KARA said...

Wow you look so proffesiona; congrats
Kara
x

Peptogirl said...

Haha. My mom said that I don't look very happy in these photos! I think I was a tad nervous, stressed out because I forgot my iron, and on top of that I hadn't had any coffee yet! Who knew that the Maker Faire would be lacking in the caffinated beverage department?!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!