28.4.07

What's New?

I know I promised that I'd be doing a soft-launch of my online store before the end of the week - but that was before I found out I needed an SSL Certificate (an SSL Certificate is just an added precaution to make sure I keep all my customers info safe). Sooo...it'll just be a few more days now. Better safe than sorry, right?

I did do something else mildly exciting today. I made a trip up to Michaels (looking for some place cards to use as earring cards for Handmade Parade). When I got there, I was surprised by a new line of Martha Stewart craft supplies that greeted me at the door. And the drooling began.



The supplies are absolutely beautiful and inspiring. And they all sort of have a vintage feel to them. But you'd better bring your 40% off coupon because they are a bit pricey. I really loved the fact that they had boxes and bags made especially for baked goods. Oh - and cupcake liners! I couldn't help but think that I could make some of these items myself, out of cheaper supplies. My suggestion: Go take a look, take some of the free project sheets, and then take those ideas on home and get crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!