29.4.07

Cupcake Swap!

To celebrate the grand opening of my online store (happening this week), and in honor of these chocolate-whipcream-frosting-cherry-on-top cupcakes (possibly the prettiest cupcakes I've ever made), I will be hosting my very first swap - a cupcake swap! (Scroll down past the cupcakes for details)

cherryontop3

cherryontop2

cherryontop1

So, the Cupcake Swap can include anything cupcake related (except actual cupcakes, I'm not sure how well they'll hold up in the mail). Your swap gift can be something that is decorated to look like a cupcake, or it can be something you can use to make or decorate cupcakes. Or both! Items should be mostly handmade, but putting together a "kit" with handmade touches counts too! Please keep a spending limit of under $15.

Email me with your name, web site and/or blog, and your mailing address if you are interested in participating. The sign up cut off date is May 15th. After May 15th, I will email you the name of your partner and you can start swappin! Swap gifts should be mailed out by June 1st.

Ready...Set...Bake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!