25.4.07

Crazy Busy

Sorry for my lack of posts lately, it has been crazy busy in Peptogirl Land. I've been getting ready for two upcoming shows. May 5th is the first-ever Handmade Parade and then I'm going to Baz Biz with my the mafia May 19-20. As if that wasn't enough, we have a big Sac Craft Mafia Showdown coming up at the end of June. Stay tuned for more info.

Besides all the stuff I just mentioned, I've been working like a mad woman to get my online store up and running. I've been promising for months and months that my online shop would be up and running soon. It's starting to sound like a broken record. But now it's actually going to happen! I will be doing a soft-launch later this week. Please come by, take a look, create an account, and test it all out!

When I'm positively sure that I've gotten all the bugs out, I'm going to have a full-on online launch party! I don't know exactly what an online party entails yet, but I'll look into that and get back to you. I'm thinking it might involve some sort of prize and perhaps a themed swap. Your ideas are always welcome!

Here's a little teaser for what's coming later this week:

Pepto Store

Thanks again for being so patient!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Looking forward to it! How awesome to be this kind of busy. :)

Felicia
http://fluffyflowers.typepad.com/

Sarah said...

Looks good! Can't wait to see it all completed.

See you on May 5!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!