8.2.07

Brooch Swap!

I recently had the pleasure of participating in a brooch swap, led by Little Lovlies blogger, Claire, of Lily Claire Designs.

Not only was I excited to read Claire's blog, but she also introduced me to another great blogger, and brooch swap partner, Amanda Krueger of Every Little Thing. Look at the awsome package that I received in the mail yesterday!!! Not only is the brooch super-cute, but check out the baby chicks!



Amanda also has an etsy shop where you can get your own brooch (cause I'm not sharing).
abelstudio.etsy.com

If you want to see the other brooches (including the one that I made), then you'll have to check out the Little Lovlies Brooch Swap Flikr group!

1 comments:

little lovelies said...

That really is quite adorable!

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!