26.1.07

Good News!

January 24th is said to be the most depressing day of the year. And I admit, I've been in a little bit of a funk myself this week. Maybe it has to do with the fact that my birthday is rapidly approaching. I feel old.

But things are starting to look up. After all, I just picked up the new issue of Craft and it's got some great projects in it. The whole needle felting article has been really helpful since I've been trying to make felted flowers. I still need more practice but eventually I'll get it right.



More good news - Blogger has catagories now so It'll be easier to for me to keep up my blog and easier for you to find a certain recipe or craft project.

And today at work we celebrated with birthday cupcakes. They were pretty chocolate and vanilla ones with whipped frosting and colored sprinkles. I tried to bring one home with me so I could take a picture, but the poor thing didn't survive the car ride. First the frosting got all messed up and then I figured I'd better eat it before doing any further damage.

I also got a gift certificate to Amazon (don't I have nice bosses and co-workers?). I wonder what new craft books I can buy now? I think I'll just surf on over to Amazon after this post...

So, this Monday, wear some pink and bake a batch of cupcakes for me. Gnite!

1 comments:

little lovelies said...

Happy Birthday! You aren't oldbecause if you are old that makes me old, and honey I ain't old! ;)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!