5.1.07

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies

Okay, okay - I know it's mean to post these in January when everyone is on their post-holiday diets, but with all the hustle and bustle, I just didn't get around to posting them sooner. Sorry about that!

For those of you who know me, you know I bake A TON of cookies for the holidays. I bring them to work, to family get-togethers, I give them as gifts...It's a tradition that started with my grandmother on my mom's side (or Grams as we call her). As far back as I can remember she would bake jars, plates, and pan-fulls of cookies for Christmas. Then she would give them to neighbors, friends, and family. Now she leaves the baking to me, although she continues to make her specialty cookie: the 7-layer. I decided to be sneaky and not post the recipes, but feel free to email me if there's one you are interested in.

Here's the cookie menu for this year:
Chocolate Chip
Frosted Sugar Cookies
Jam Cookies
Sandies (Powdered Sugar Balls)
Coconut Macroons
7-layer Cookies
Pecan Bars
and fudge!

cookies

cookies

cookies

cookies

My two favorite tools this year: a cookie scoop & parchment paper. The cookie scoop was great for the chocolate chip cookies - it rolls the dough into a little ball for you - so easy! The parchment paper kept the cookies from sticking to the cookie sheet. It kept my cookie sheets nice & clean too!

cookies

cookies

cookies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!