14.12.06

December SOBO Photos!

For those of you who couldn't make it, you're in luck because I took photos! Thank you so much to everyone who came and supported and especially to those special friends who helped me set up and tear down, got me food, and gave me time to shop and a bathroom break ;) Oh, and of course - thank you to all my customers! You rule!


Hey - it's me!


Me again...


Earrings, necklaces, and jewelry galore!


Here's the front-view.


I made this sign using a large peice of canvas, some transfer paper (I printed out the lettering on my computer so it would looke nicer), and puffy paint. It only cost me a few bucks to make!


My necklaces were hung on a peice of cardboard that was wrapped in pink fabric. The necklaces are held up by silver push-pins.


TV trays to give me more table space.


My felt broaches - almost all sold out. The owls and cupcakes are all gone! No fear - I can make more!


Large marble magnets - only $1 each. Not too many of these left.


Bracelets, sweater chains, and the ever-popular Barrel of Monkey magnets!


A side view...


Earrings, buttons, flower broaches - and battery-operated Christmas lights for decoration.


More earrings & marble magnet sets.


Record bowls, cuffs, earring holders, holiday cards, and more! You can see one lone purse on the bottom. All the others got sold!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your industry sure has expanded since the last time I saw it!!! ;)

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!